Aime has 11+ years of Physical Therapy experience, with more than 31,680+ clients who were able to go back to their jobs and participate to the activities they love to do. In addition to being a member of the American Physical Therapy Association and the Illinois Physical Therapy Association, Aime has certifications in rehabilitation and manual techniques for pre-surgery, post surgery and chronic pain.
Aime’s clients come to her to help them through pain, injuries and surgery recovery to the head, neck, shoulders, wrist, upper and lower back, hip, pelvis, knee, ankle, and foot. Specializing in natural manual techniques, Aime’s ‘Multifaceted Whole-Body Approach’ is infused with traditional asian techniques such as cupping, dry needling, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, and Kinesio® Taping. Guided by her treatment philosophy that each patient has unique needs, Aime draws on diverse methods to develop custom treatment plans and not a “onesize-fits-all” strategy. In this way, she fosters a full and optimal recovery — getting her clients back to the activities they love doing, free of pain and discomfort.
Certifications and Post-Grad Training
- Advanced Frozen Shoulder Technique Specialist Certification
- Advanced Training in Functional Assessment, Muscle Testing and Corrective Care
- Programing and Exercise Certification
- Advanced Vigor Tape Assessment, Treatment and Corrective Care Program Certification
- Functional Dry Needling Certification
- Functional Myofascial Practitioner and IASTM Certification
- Move Kinetic Taping CertificationCourse numberIntermediate and Advance
- Mulligan Concept: Lower Quarter Spinal and Peripheral Manual Therapy Techniques
- Mulligan Concept: Upper Quadrant Spinal and Peripheral Manual Therapy Techniques
- Rapha Health Cupping Therapy Certification
- Total Motion Release Technique
Aime has 11+ years of professional experience in balance training, orthopedic, musculoskeletal injuries, and pre- and post-surgery physical therapy in home health, outpatient, industrial, and nursing home settings. Her depth and breadth of techniques focus on pain management, recovery, enhanced skills and performance. Her professionalism and respect of her client’s time is the reason she offer cost-effective and high-quality practices that are backed by clinical experience and the latest evidence for the best possible outcomes.